- Dissatisfied with the color of your teeth: Dental veneers can improve the color or staining of front teeth, especially in patients who have tried dental bleaching (whitening) and are not satisfied with the results.
- Dental wear or grinding: Over the years, grinding of teeth can slowly reduce the height of a patient’s front teeth. Porcelain veneers can increase the height of a patient’s front teeth to the original form and function before the teeth were worn down.
- Chipped, broken, or traumatized front teeth. Previous trauma to teeth can often create an unaesthetic appearance. Teeth can turn grey or dark years after the trauma. Often, the old crowns or fillings that were placed at the time of the trauma no longer match the adjacent teeth. Dental veneers can be used to create a beautiful, natural smile for all front teeth.
- Small tooth size. Many patients are born with smaller than average teeth. Often, this occurs on the top teeth called lateral incisors. Dental veneers can correct and size discrepancies and give you the smile you have always wanted.
- Spaces between teeth. Spacing can also be corrected with orthodontics or braces but it is often preferable and quicker to close the spaces with porcelain veneers.
Please visit our page on dental veneers to learn more!