- During a dental exam, Drs. Benton or Nelson will determine whether you would benefit from dental implants.
Our doctors will carefully examine your teeth and x-rays. Only the latest, low-dose diagnostic tools will be used to evaluate your specific situation.
The dental implant procedure is modified to your circumstances:
- If you have a failing tooth, then the tooth will be removed and bone grafted.
- After a healing process, the dental implant will be placed.
- A mold is then made so that the replacement tooth can be fabricated by an excellent Winston-Salem based dental laboratory technician.
- The replacement tooth is attached to the implant in a painless process that does not require numbing.
- The dental implant tooth can then be used to bite, eat your normal foods, and smile!