Dr. Benton, Dr. Nelson, and the entire team at Benton & Nelson Family Dentistry are pleased to announce that our office is fully reopened to all dental procedures and dental cleanings with increased infection control measures. Please do not hesitate to call regarding scheduling, rescheduling, dental needs, or other concerns at (336) 760-1277.
What is new to the office with increased infection control measures?
We are committed to keeping our patients and team safe during the COVID-19 pandemic and have added new infection control policies in accordance with the North Carolina Dental Board, The American Dental Association, the Center for Disease Control, and OSHA guidelines.
- All patients and team-members are screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19
- Patients will have their temperature taken prior to their appointment
- High contact areas (such as doorknobs, light switches, and bathrooms) are disinfected between use
- All clinical team members are equipped with surgical gowns, face shields, and N-95 masks
- Air filtration systems that remove COVID-19 and other viruses have been added to dental treatment areas and hygiene rooms.
I missed my dental appointment while the office was closed, what should I do?
If you missed your dental cleaning or other appointment due to the office being closed, we will call you to reschedule. If you do not want to wait for our call, or if you would like to be seen ASAP, please do not hesitate to call us. If you would like to continue to defer your appointment, simply let us know and we have you scheduled further out.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone’s friendly faces again!