Due to uncertainty with COVID-19, our office is temporary closed to all non-emergency appointments. If you are having a dental emergency or have an urgent question, please don’t hesitate to call Dr. Nelson directly at (336) 448-4429. If you would like to schedule or reschedule an appointment, please call and leave a message at (336) 760-1277.
What is considered a dental emergency?
A dental emergency can include pain, swelling, or infection that could be related to a tooth. Signs or symptoms of a dental emergency may include:
- Dental pain (either associated with hot or cold foods or spontaneous)
- Facial swelling
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Temporary or permanent crown fell out
- Trauma to the face has repositioned, knocked-out, or moved teeth
What is not considered a dental emergency?
Though all dental visits are important, certain dental issues can wait until the office is fully reopened:
- Routine dental cleanings, exams, or x-rays
- Cavities that are asymptomatic
- Preventive dental procedures such as fluoride application and sealants
We miss our patients and hope you are all staying safe!